Washington, DC | www.adc.org | April 12, 2010 – Register today for our 30th Anniversary convention and receive the discounted early-bird full registration package! www.adc.org/convention
WHAT: ADC’s 30th Anniversary National Convention, the largest Arab-American event and the premier Arab-American national gathering, with attendees from throughout the United States and worldwide. The theme of this year’s historic convention is, “Thirty Years of Advocacy and Achievement: Strengthening the Voice of Equality and Justice.”
WHEN: June 4 – 6, 2010
WHERE: Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road, NW Washington, DC 20008
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Substantive and Interactive Panels discussing issues pertaining to the Arab-American community. Topics include: Civil Rights, Palestine, Foreign Policy, Media, and Performing Arts.
- Distinguished Speakers – An opportunity to interact and engage with leading authorities on issues pertaining to domestic and foreign policy. Among others, already confirmed is the Honorable Eric J. Holder, Jr., Attorney General of the United States.
- Great Opportunity to Strategize and Network – interact with fellow members and meet other Arab-Americans from all over the U.S.
- ADC Souk — exhibitors, vendors, and art displays provide you an opportunity to learn about diverse initiatives and to buy authentic and exclusive cultural items.
- FIVE Three-Course Meals, including a reception at an Arab Embassy, a Civil Rights Luncheon, a 30th Anniversary Celebration Luncheon, the Annual Palestine Luncheon, and the Saturday Gala.
- An Excuse to Come to Our Beautiful Nation’s Capital, Washington, DC – Free museums, the White House, the U.S. Capitol, the Library of Congress, the U.S. Supreme Court, Monuments and Memorial tours, and the Khalil Gibran Memorial.
- Discount on Hotel Rooms – ADC secured a low rate of $139/night at the luxurious Marriott Wardman Park hotel. Amenities include an outdoor pool, full spa and health club.
- Entertainment – Live in-house entertainment, music and dancing at the Haflehs both Friday and Saturday nights, which are included in the registration package.
- Saturday Night Gala – the premier evening in the Arab-American community. Stay tuned for this year’s surprise invitee.
- Value — all of the above for only $239, if you register by April 30th (too good an opportunity to pass up!)
The ADC Convention happens only ONCE A YEAR. Please join us in celebrating this momentous occasion, our 30th Anniversary, June 4 – 6, 2010.
Find out more about what’s in store and sign up TODAY for your discounted early-bird full registration package! www.adc.org/convention